Chemtrails–Proof ETs/EDs ARE Doing Something!

Chemtrails–ETs/EDs, Do Something!

Chemtrails–THE hot button for our readers, who are screaming for relief from the chemtrails by the ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/extradimensionals). Guess what? The ETs/EDs “listened” and ARE responding. They’re attacking both chemtrails & aircraft delivering them.

Chemtrails vs. ETs/EDs–Evasive Action! Image Credit Joe Denham

(From our insider newsletter of March 30, 2012)

Last week, one of our members got to see the Liberation Forces at work. An aircraft was chemtrailing, followed by a chemtrail eating spacecraft. Evidently tiring of this toxic diet, the spacecraft proceeded to hit the chemtrail aircraft with a smallish beam weapon, causing the aircraft to trail black smoke and apparently plunge into the San Bernardino National Forest somewhere in the vicinity of Apple Valley, California.

No forest fire occurred, no National Transportation Safety Board crash investigation team was called out, and we’re not even sure the ruined aircraft’s debris made it to the ground or simply disintegrated. Intelligence sources have so far not been able to verify any such jetliner crash, so the disintegration is a very real possibility, one confirmed by contacts “topside”  Wreck or no wreck, great news for all of us getting “death dumped” from above!

Confirmation came by private E-mail!

I was on my way to the doctor’s office in Apple Valley on March 21, 2012 at approximately 1300 and I saw the chemtrail and then I saw the dark line coming off of it at an angle to the ground.  I kept watching thinking it was a shadow, but no matter what angle I watched it from it was there.  I drove from the base of the mountains all the way to Apple Valley and it was there the whole way.  Now I know what it was.

They do a lot of chemtrails here in the San Bernardino mountains where I live.  Some days I can’t even go outside it is so bad….

Just wanted to confirm your story, I saw it too, now I know what it was.

K.

To everyone starved for proof, K.’s confirmation of the chemtrail aircraft shootdown is priceless, but there’s more good news. See that pic at the top? That’s what happens when the ETs/EDs unexpectedly appear!  The glowing orb reported below terrified the crews, and the chemtrails show it. This was a year ago, over Europe. Joe Vanderham describes what happened:

I took a picture with my cell phone of the exact same kind of event, except in this case the chemtrail spraying planes were turned around by a single glowing orb like craft, which unfortunately can’t be seen on the picture.

This means the ETs/EDs were combating chemtrails WAY before this blog appeared! A query to Joe got this:

After taking the second picture I spotted the orb in the centre of the cloud formation. It appeared out of nowhere, then it moved about 20 metres straight up and then it disappeared again. I immediately started filming the clouds, hoping the orb would show again, but it didn’t and the cloud formation started to fade. I decided to stop filming and took one last picture (#3).

Chemtrails & “Clouds” That Eat Them

Another private E-mail produced this gem in the campaign by the ETs/EDs against chemtrails:

Wonderful! I have been watching the chemtrails day by day! Sometimes a weird cloud, that I have not seen before, “eats” them. I keep looking for a space craft though! I try to call in the ET/ED’s to clean up the chemtrails.

I live in Brentwood, CA. Not down south but up north near San Francisco.

H.

That sounds awfully familiar. Now, where was that? How about here? Right on page 19 of the writer’s UFOs, Antigravity, Vimanas & Mystics under Secrets of Vimanas✦Tapping atmospheric and zero-point energies to put the vimana in a white shroud, hiding it. Isn’t that interesting? Vimanas (ancient Indian aerospace vehicles) hid this way, just like the ETs/EDs hid while eating chemtrails over Brentwood!

Chemtrails–More Good News!

(From another private E-mail)

Great news!  I’ve noticed lately that the planes spray less frequently and when they do spray the chemtrails they leave behind are small and kind of pathetic as opposed to even three months ago!

T.

Who’s Behind The Chemtrails?

According to the ETs/EDs, chemtrails are, bizarrely, NATO operations, under the code names CLOVERLEAF and EVERGREEN. The second name is coincidence, ineptness or sheer gall, since Evergreen Aviation is a CIA proprietary! These revelations on chemtrails are being checked by sensitive contacts. Meanwhile, public officials, big name environmental groups and most mainstream media resolutely refuse to discuss the chemtrails over their very heads!

Medical Effects of Chemtrails (Important Update 05/11/2012)

Was just sent a blockbuster article on the medical effects of chemtrails, with particular look at the neurological degenerative and neorodevelopmental effects the nanoaluminum in chemtrails causes, since it has multiple pathways to the brain and is linked to both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. This is must read for anyone with an interest in chemtrails, is heavily documented and should be broadly shared. It’s already in the relevant FAQ and is devastating material to use on skeptical friends and associates.

SHARE!

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!

Though we are striving to make this site self sustaining via the JKI/SPECIAL ACCESS subscriptions, we still have a long ways to go. If you value what John is doing here in his quest to get to the hidden, suppressed truth and share it with you, PLEASE DONATE - help keep us going! We mostly survive (if you can call it that) on donations to this point. Thank you.

I'M IN - I WILL HELP!
Rob - 3 years ago

If true, what in the hell are the aliens thinking? Why haven’t they taken at least 25% of the air fleet (the delivery system) out? I can assure them that if they do so, then no one else will fly these death missions. And then it doesn’t matter a tinker’s damn where the “factories” are.

A better way is just follow them to their bases (many of which are known) and take them out while they are on the ground.

Makes me wonder is all why advanced beings would take the simple and make it impossible. Sounds more earth human to me.

John Kettler - 3 years ago

Rob,

The ETs/EDs assess that even 25% attrition won’t suffice to deter chemtrailing, given the criticality of that effort to the overall NWO/Grey/Reptoid game plan. This is particularly true given that clones do what they’re told and others can be nastily coerced if not clones. Take a look at the attrition the kamikazes underwent to get some idea of losses the really determined are willing to sustain in order to carry out their mission. Please bear in mind that there’s so much more to this than the mere terrestrial aspects.

anonymous - 3 years ago

So what are the extra-terresterial aspects then?

You indicated that the chemtrailling is to terraform this planet to make it suitable for the Greys/Reptoids in your reply to Dan

This is only 1 crummy planet out of zillions. Why don’t they take a hike and go elsewhere now that we have some big buddies here to kick their asses?

What’s going on in the other dimensions?

Sunfire - 3 years ago

Anon,

Among other things, this planet is a highly strategic hinge pin to the rest of this galaxy, if it falls it’s not only the end of creation, but then tyranny quickly spreads through out the rest of the galaxy. Also we are very valuable not only on a soul level, but we as a race contain the complete human genome. There is much more to this but I’m typing this one handed with a busted left shoulder and painful right wrist, of which I can only use my right hand to type. If you haven’t yet, check out Alex Collier’s Defending Sacred Ground ~ The Andromedan Compendium. I think it might answer some questions. Earth is very valuable on many levels.

As for whats going on in the other dimensions, complex problems are being worked on by numerous groups. No other details available, don’t ask.

Rob - 3 years ago

Then give ’em the same attrition rate as we gave the Kamikazes.

m.e.g - 3 years ago

John,

Re: “Meanwhile, public officials, big name environmental groups and most mainstream media resolutely refuse to discuss the chemtrails over their very heads!”
It’s exactly what happens when you write your Senators, Governors, no matter which party. We never hear about petitions we’ve signed, we just get form letters telling us what they’re doing for their constituents, blah, blah, blah…COMPLETELY UNACCOUNTABLE!!!

Reflected strongly in this documentary film: What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)

including science conference with blatant directives, Senators evading, and strong proof of its devastating long-term effects, with foresters tracking the soil pH over several years. On top of that, Monsanto has developed seeds that will grow in this toxic soil, so they’ll corner the market if this continues.

I’m grateful for the ET/ED interventions.
Love the photo posted above.
I might go ahead and try planting my garden after all!

Jan - 3 years ago

Looks like the BAD ET,S Chem-trail us also..
No wonder we are a sickly bunch…(JanQ)

In the Foreword of his book
“Mystery of the Sky men” Cmdr
Moore says-
(2) While some sky-men possibly
come from underground/underwater
bases from the Earth or the
Moon and beyond, most of those
coming here since 1946 are from
bases on “SKY ISLANDS” orbiting
near the Earth’s surface in Large
Numbers and in Rings. These Sky
Islands migrate swiftly eastward over
the Earth and probably depending
on their altitude, which is variable,
bring about all sorts of strange events
beneath them – many deliberately
engineered by sky-men.
(3) The sky-men have caused incalculable
harm to Earth and its inhabitants
by the release of “Sky
chemicals”. The sky islands themselves,
from the very nature of their
materials which compose many
sky-falls, are thought to consist of
dust, gravel, ice and sky chemicals
(noxious gases), and are hidden from
our sight by sheaths of clouds and
alien technology.
(4) The “sky chemicals” and gravity-like
forces of the sky islands and
sky-craft have caused untold harm to
Earth and its life-forms through
fires, explosions, paralysis and diseases,
adverse and unusual weather,
earthquakes, etc……….read more (page 8/9)
for your discernment.

John Kettler - 3 years ago

Jan,

News to me, and am not at all sure I believe it.

Feel Like A Bug Eating Raid - 3 years ago

Chemtrails are still HEAVY over the Chicago area day after day. It is difficult for me to reconcile how the Liberation ET/ED’s aren’t doing much about this over such a populated area. Any idea of when Chicago and the midwest will chemtrail-free skies again? For every thousand chemtrail flights, how many are being dealt with?

John Kettler - 3 years ago

Feel Like,

Sorry, but I don’t know. I do know the matter is of considerable concern and is being worked, but it’s hardly the only thing on their plate.

rockpicker - 3 years ago

John; Your buddies tracking those missing N. Korean subs?

John Kettler - 3 years ago

rockpicker,

What missing NK subs? I’ve heard/read nothing on this.