Chemtrails–ETs/EDs, Do Something!

Chemtrails–THE hot button for our readers, who are screaming for relief from the chemtrails by the ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/extradimensionals). Guess what? The ETs/EDs “listened” and ARE responding. They’re attacking both chemtrails & aircraft delivering them.

Chemtrails vs. ETs/EDs–Evasive Action! Image Credit Joe Denham

(From our insider newsletter of March 30, 2012)

Last week, one of our members got to see the Liberation Forces at work. An aircraft was chemtrailing, followed by a chemtrail eating spacecraft. Evidently tiring of this toxic diet, the spacecraft proceeded to hit the chemtrail aircraft with a smallish beam weapon, causing the aircraft to trail black smoke and apparently plunge into the San Bernardino National Forest somewhere in the vicinity of Apple Valley, California.

No forest fire occurred, no National Transportation Safety Board crash investigation team was called out, and we’re not even sure the ruined aircraft’s debris made it to the ground or simply disintegrated. Intelligence sources have so far not been able to verify any such jetliner crash, so the disintegration is a very real possibility, one confirmed by contacts “topside”  Wreck or no wreck, great news for all of us getting “death dumped” from above!

Confirmation came by private E-mail!

I was on my way to the doctor’s office in Apple Valley on March 21, 2012 at approximately 1300 and I saw the chemtrail and then I saw the dark line coming off of it at an angle to the ground.  I kept watching thinking it was a shadow, but no matter what angle I watched it from it was there.  I drove from the base of the mountains all the way to Apple Valley and it was there the whole way.  Now I know what it was.

They do a lot of chemtrails here in the San Bernardino mountains where I live.  Some days I can’t even go outside it is so bad….

Just wanted to confirm your story, I saw it too, now I know what it was.

K.

To everyone starved for proof, K.’s confirmation of the chemtrail aircraft shootdown is priceless, but there’s more good news. See that pic at the top? That’s what happens when the ETs/EDs unexpectedly appear!  The glowing orb reported below terrified the crews, and the chemtrails show it. This was a year ago, over Europe. Joe Vanderham describes what happened:

I took a picture with my cell phone of the exact same kind of event, except in this case the chemtrail spraying planes were turned around by a single glowing orb like craft, which unfortunately can’t be seen on the picture.

This means the ETs/EDs were combating chemtrails WAY before this blog appeared! A query to Joe got this:

After taking the second picture I spotted the orb in the centre of the cloud formation. It appeared out of nowhere, then it moved about 20 metres straight up and then it disappeared again. I immediately started filming the clouds, hoping the orb would show again, but it didn’t and the cloud formation started to fade. I decided to stop filming and took one last picture (#3).

Chemtrails & “Clouds” That Eat Them

Another private E-mail produced this gem in the campaign by the ETs/EDs against chemtrails:

Wonderful! I have been watching the chemtrails day by day! Sometimes a weird cloud, that I have not seen before, “eats” them. I keep looking for a space craft though! I try to call in the ET/ED’s to clean up the chemtrails.

I live in Brentwood, CA. Not down south but up north near San Francisco.

H.

That sounds awfully familiar. Now, where was that? How about here? Right on page 19 of the writer’s UFOs, Antigravity, Vimanas & Mystics under Secrets of Vimanas✦Tapping atmospheric and zero-point energies to put the vimana in a white shroud, hiding it. Isn’t that interesting? Vimanas (ancient Indian aerospace vehicles) hid this way, just like the ETs/EDs hid while eating chemtrails over Brentwood!

Chemtrails–More Good News!

(From another private E-mail)

Great news!  I’ve noticed lately that the planes spray less frequently and when they do spray the chemtrails they leave behind are small and kind of pathetic as opposed to even three months ago!

T.

Who’s Behind The Chemtrails?

According to the ETs/EDs, chemtrails are, bizarrely, NATO operations, under the code names CLOVERLEAF and EVERGREEN. The second name is coincidence, ineptness or sheer gall, since Evergreen Aviation is a CIA proprietary! These revelations on chemtrails are being checked by sensitive contacts. Meanwhile, public officials, big name environmental groups and most mainstream media resolutely refuse to discuss the chemtrails over their very heads!

Medical Effects of Chemtrails (Important Update 05/11/2012)

Was just sent a blockbuster article on the medical effects of chemtrails, with particular look at the neurological degenerative and neorodevelopmental effects the nanoaluminum in chemtrails causes, since it has multiple pathways to the brain and is linked to both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. This is must read for anyone with an interest in chemtrails, is heavily documented and should be broadly shared. It’s already in the relevant FAQ and is devastating material to use on skeptical friends and associates.

Related Posts:

Share →
Buffer

224 Responses to Chemtrails–Proof ETs/EDs ARE Doing Something!

1. Sloynaz says:

Hi John

Has anyone shown you this, it’s the delivery system for Chem-Trail and patent that US
    Here’s link

2. Ákos says:

John, Sunfire, what’s the ETs/EDs explanation on these green clouds over Moscow? The government alleges it is natural pollen, but merely somebody believes them. Thanks!

• John Kettler says:

Akos,

They’re looking into it. Personally, I don’t place much stock in the official story. That said, I have lived in Virginia and drove a blue car–which was so green with pollen at one point I didn’t even recognize it!

3. anonymous says:

Remember we had some posts here about how some passenger planes were putting out chemtrails and I posted a video of an EasyJet plane doing this?

Some time ago, G Edward Griffin (author of Creature from Jekyll Island) told his subscribers that they can install an iPhone app called Plane Finder so that they can identify a plane which is putting out chemtrails. Here is some correspondence in GEG’s latest newsletter on this:

CHEMTRAILS AT 11,900 FEET?
    2012 Apr 20 from Gina
    Hi Mr. Griffin,
    Today I came across an old post of yours while searching the web for Plane Finders. I recently put the Plane Finder app on my iPhone, and the first time I used it, I ID’d a plane which was leaving a long white trail that came up as “unidentified.” I thought I was on to something! But since then, most of the planes I have come across are simply commercial jets traveling to and from LAX- and some of them do have lingering trails.

Recently, I realized that some of these planes forming the trails are way too low to be doing so. I am attaching a few pages with some detailed info on a Virgin America flight today, which was leaving a thick bright white trail which was broken in some areas, but lingered about 30 minutes before disappearing. The problem is, it was only at 11,900 feet! (There have been some which were even lower leaving trails.) Additionally, it was hot and dry today where I live in Calabasas, so I doubt the conditions were correct, but nonetheless, the trail was clearly there. I have done a cut and paste of everything I could think of to document what I saw, including the weather report, the screen from my iPhone, photos of the trail, the flight status from LAX, and a calculation of what the temperature most likely was at the altitude of the plane.

My son (age 23) has done his best to try and convince me there is something going on – now I might agree. Could you look at my report?

REPLY FROM GEG:
    Hello Gina.
    Your comprehensive report is greatly appreciated. You definitely are on to something. We get similar reports from the Las Vegas area. We now know that most persistent trails do come from commercial jets. I suspect there is something added to the fuel that crystallizes at temperatures at around 30 degrees F. Your report will help a lot. Thank you, and please send us anything else that is in this category.

4. Jan says:

Check this out,almost looks “To neat” is it a hologram or UFO?
    something odd about this, see what you think.
    Brazil UFO ovni cielo Reports Multi exp Witnesses fem NEW

all in a a flap in Brazil!

5. Sloynaz says:

Hi John & Sunfire

I dont know if anyone has mention to you that a major Geo-engineering Lawsuit in Arizona.

6. Jan says:

ET,s doing something?
    Doughnut-shaped UFO over New York
    UFO HUNTERS 2012: Exclusive Interview

You are going to see and hear a lot of incredible things in this live interview with Alison (seeingUFOsPA) and Mojo (whotookmymojo) that unfolded in March of 2012. The nature of the phenomenon; orbs and morphing; UFO hunting; spiritual and scientific aspects; the dark side of filming UFOs and UFO disclosure are all discussed in detail–backed with some of the most convincing and undeniable footage that exists today.
    …………………………
    UFO’s OVER CHAMPAIGN, IL..mpg
    …………………………………….

• Jan says:

Could this explain the above?..orbs ..
      Dan Winter Core Tech Breakthrus 1/3
      You tube for all parts 1-3
      ……………………………………..

• Jan says:

Orion..Belt.below.

Earth’s relationship to the spin imploding arc-angles.. of Pleiades to Sirius to Orion- The “Star Gate”

See how like the “Masonic compass & Square” this Orion formation

………….
      then one origin of the Skull and Bones myth of Magdalens true grail/embedded bloodline (origin of templar/pirate/&CIA-also psychoactive substance traders)
      is her true star home origins: (below image)-

This is also why there is a war over J-URU-ASSA-EL-m (Jerusalem-the place where the Assa/queen – URU – draco make the EL bio-plasma PHASE SHIFT): everyone knows that without star-gate -no soul gets home.. unfortunately – that one is broken (so put down your guns).

7. anonymous says:

A couple of days ago, as I left the gym, I saw 2 chemtrails just like in your picture. They were running parallel, looped back at the same time and disappeared shortly after the turnaround.

Thank you to the boyz overhead.

8. Jan says:

Sunfire this UFO looks a lot smaller than sphere , what do you think?
    Fireproof UFO Spotted Near the Sun (Video)
    What the heck is this?????
    UTC. Object near Sun. There is a lot of missing data from the last several days. Usually is a good indicator there is something they don’t want us to see.
    This is quite a Normal sighting, but he states about “Missing data in the last few days ..right about that.
    A gigantic UFO, seemingly impervious to the blazing heat of the Sun, was spotted on a NASA image of solar flare activity. What is it?

The unidentified flying object, when magnified, appears to be solid and circular. But what could withstand the Sun’s heat so close to the solar surface?

It’s difficult to gauge the actual dimensions of the object, but it must be bigger than the Earth. A trail of vapor appears to be coming off its leeward edge. But the object itself is whitish in color.
    it seems the object is flying toward the Sun. How can that be possible?

• Jan says:

Look at this for a “Blocked Lasco image”ex;..what is taking place this date & Time..?

………………….
      Also next Sun image link “Save to downloads” & look at in very large viewer” you will see a Formation of Craft.” or one Large craft. See .5 o’clock position..looks good large, To appreciate what formation, or craft it is.?
      ——————————————————

…………………..

• Sunfire says:

Maybe someone else reading this will be able to identify those craft, our guys are really busy right now with other priorities.

• Sunfire says:

It’s a mothership or biosphere or smaller maybe scout ship or some other class sized ship. They have craft of all sizes, they have all kinds of tech that allows them to get super close to the sun, remember the video posted in one of the other entries? The mothership making adjustments to the sun, with the tendrils. Plus, remember the blog entry on the sun being a star gate? I know precisely how they do all this, but I can’t talk about it, to many eyes on the board that would love to know that have absolutely no right to the information. Most if not all of the races out there are at the bare minimum 5,000 – 10,000 years in advance of us technically and otherwise. More realistically in the hundreds of thousands to millions / billions of years ahead of us.

9. christifer says:

I just thought I’d add to this. I have been keeping my eyes to the skies and driving around just watching, and yesterday I was thinking about chemtrails and I was thinking about whether or not my higher self could do anything about it, so I asked & granted permission.

Immediately afterwards, I looked up at the last chemtrail I was watching be put up (there are SO MANY around my area right now being put up), and i watched as it then stop appearing. It just, stopped, and then started to disappear.

• Sunfire says:

That’s really cool, maybe you can write a little paragraph about how you did that, a few more details if you want and we could add to the chemtrail part of the FAQ for others that want to become more proactive in dealing with these nasty things until they’re permanently dealt with forever.

10. Jan says:

At last i can post.
    See this it matches the dates of the Sphere.
    Nibiru? April 2012 next day still there
    Stereo NASA removed blue filter data on their stereo site ..i used Lasco..see for yourself
    ..the blue filter is showing up the new sun or what ever it is????
    ignore the Nibuiri header on video as we do not know what it is yet?
    thanks john & Sunfire..where is this sphere going i wonder?
    Nibiru Beside The Sun? (Something Is There)
    This i feel is big stuff ..

• Sunfire says:

Not Nibiru, anyone that wants the truth about Nibiru needs to see the FAQ. Probably a planet, Mercury? Or mothership.

• Jan says:

Mercury is about 28-29 degrees, nearly a full constellation away from the sun. Mercury is in Pisces on the 15th & 16th April, sun is in Aries at the end of the constellation about 28 degrees into the end of Aries and in 2 days will be in Taurus…a full neatly whole constellation apart.
      Do not think we would see Mercury this close to the sun if it was almost a whole constellation away. i know mercury is the closest planet to the sun, but not in this case, about a month away .
      must be something else.
      thanks Jan..

• Jan says:

Transits of the [planets show the sun completely on its own at this time and when the dates for the sphere are looked at. moon is far away on these dates so is Venus, no planet shows up close to the sun..sun is heading towards Jupiter about under a month away from conjunction..sun is out there on its own on this date,and today. as the sphere appears very close to the sun,it must be in constellation Aries i would say .
        That rules out any other planets.

• Sunfire says:

Ok, then It’s a mothership.

• Jan says:

Crop circles 2012: Hill Barn near East Kennett, Wiltshire, UK 15 April
          This “Turned up same day Shphere close to sun turned up!
          maybe a message of hope!(Jan Q)
          First United Kingdom crop circles 2012 were found in Hill Barn near East Kennett in Wiltshire on Sunday, April 15.
          I feel it maybe about the Huge Sphere as it is a sphere.(Fact)

• Sunfire says:

Okay, what about Venus? Otherwise like I said, it’s a mothership. The fleet that’s out there is HUGE, most of their ships are ranging in size from an average moon to twice the size of Jupiter. They have some smaller ships, but that’s the majority of them. It’s very easy to mistake one of those for a rogue planet, keep in mind it’s scientifically impossible in both terran and ET/ED models for a rogue planet to exist or move of it’s own velocity. As for Nibiru as covered in the FAQ that was destroyed in 2003, and is now in pieces in the Kelplar (sp?) Belt. It’s completely gone.

• Jan says:

venus is about 2 constellations away from the sun at 10 degrees Gemini..which is about 2 months away from sun in our time..closest planet to the sun is Uranus, but still 20 degrees away,also Uranus takes a very long time to move . sun is all alone, But for sphere
          Thanks Sunfire, i can look up transits anytime and worked as a professional astrologer few years ago..also Sun is in opposition to Saturn..means on the opposite side of the galaxy to it ..exact.Basically this sphere is real has been around a while ..what the hell is it really..you could be right about ship, but i would think it would be a bit large ,what about effecting the cosmic order,due to the size?

• Sunfire says:

They can control their gravitational fields, we’ve had their motherships in our solar system for well just about ever but definitely the last 100 years or so. Only logical explanation is it has to be a mothership. I’m just surprised as it is that more of them aren’t visible by more people. SO, maybe can you explain what they mean by the difference between retrograde? Does the planet actually move backwards or what? I tried asking the ET/EDs and they just laugh, silly boys. Other possibility I think it might be that blue star that came in was supposed to be a comet? Remember that happened like last year sometime?

• Jan says:

The term applied to an apparent backward motion in the Zodiac of certain planets when decreasing in longitude as viewed from the Earth. It can be compared to the effect of a slow-moving train as viewed from another train traveling parallel to it but at a more rapid rate, wherein the slower train appears to be moving backwards. However, in the case of the celestial bodies it is not a matter of their actual speed or travel, but of the rate at which they change their angular relationship.
            Like Uranus appears to be going backwards but as it moves much slower than other planets it just appears that way.