ETs/EDs

ETs/EDs & The "Plan" Doom NWO? Image Credit: nixseraph via deviantart.net (Fair Use)

ETs/EDs Involved In The “Plan” “Drake’s” Talking About–Paying Off A Karmic Debt

ETs/EDs who owe humankind a great karmic debt are apparently an integral part of “The Plan” being publicly discussed by “Drake” and widely reported on the Internet. ETs/EDs’ involvement may explain how the security lid has been kept on–for decades–on a secret supposedly now known by 90% percent of the Pentagon officers, yet unknown to the writer’s highly cleared contacts.

After reading the “Drake” interview with David Wilcock, though, one did opine “It seems like a reasonable approach.” The contacts aren’t necessarily buying the scenario; it strains both credulity and brains.  Granted, the nature of the military mind is to have contingency plans for everything, but knowing that a five inch thick binder holding an operational plan to save the country was already in existence in ~1979 and has been expanded since, yet not leaked in the three decades plus makes the head hurt, given the ever growing numbers who know it exists/plan to use it. Hiding something of this magnitude from old pros in intelligence and veteran field operatives “would take a lot of work,” in their opinion. Somebody’s lying here somewhere!  But the ETs/EDs are in the loop, to the point they’re mystified sensitive terrestrial contacts don’t know. A brief telepathic discussion with the ETs/EDs confirmed that whoppers are indeed being told.

ETs/EDs Confirm Involvement With & Protection For “The Plan”

ETs/EDs and ground units are protecting “Drake,” whose frenetic networking activities would seem to make him the world’s easiest surveillance/assassination target. Should that protection fail, the ETs/EDs have said that if he’s killed, “Pearl Harbor” files will be released which will destroy the NWO (New World Order) Cabal, but either way, the Cabal is “screwed” and doomed to destruction. Should any Cabal members attempt to flee once the planned major arrests begin, the ETs/EDs can and will blow their planes and helicopters out of the sky and vessels out of the water. As was plainly stated before: “Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!” The ETs/EDs are also well aware that Bahama Island is a planned Cabal refuge and have big plans for it. Ruinous ones! The ETs/EDs know of similar hidey holes elsewhere, too.

ETs/EDs & the “Plan” Vs. The Disruptors

The other thing that makes this whole “Drake” business so hard to swallow, even with the ETs/EDs involved, is this “tiny” problem:

“The World Order also rules by the principle of “1984″ — no groups of two or more people are allowed to gather unless the World Order has a representative present. If you start a club of dandelion fanciers, the Order will send someone who will be quietly helpful, avoid taking the front position, and who will offer to pay the rent of a meeting place or the printing of the minutes. In more radical groups, the Order’s representative will be the first to suggest dynamiting a building, assassinating an official, or other violent action.”

Eustace Mullens, WORLD ORDER, p. 170 (Fair Use)

Theses “representatives” work ceaselessly to set people at each other’s throats, undermine plans and above all, torpedo any action which would undermine the NWO Cabal’s power, and well do the ETs/EDs know it. Since the writer’s personally talked to a former undercover cop who was in the front row of the organizing meeting for the radical SDS (Students for a Democratic Society) when “Let’s kill the pigs!” was chanted, and has been to meetings of the Granada Forum where government agents recorded license plates in the parking lot and were denounced before the speaker was introduced, the Mullens quote seems right on target. Given the ubiquitousness of surveillance, especially on the military, let alone commanders of powerful formations, how do you plot and scheme for decades and never once let an agent provocateur of the government somehow slip in?  This is why sensitive contacts find the “Drake” scenario so hard to accept, not to mention counterintuitive. Who talks about such things? When you’ve operated in denied areas all over the world, you know how easy it is to penetrate even the most secure organizations, so why should this one be any different? The ETs/EDs disagree, pointing out a range of things which were successfully hidden, such as China’s gigantic underground missile complexes, their own bases here in the States and ETs/EDs’ involvement with a bunch of countries down through history right to today.

p5rn7vb

Related Posts:

Share →
Buffer

554 Responses to ETs/EDs, Spooks, “Drake” And The “Plan”

1. idiit says:

why did the eds allow fukushima to happen? i follow this site, drakes and andromeda council as well as other et/ed friendly sites. a considered reply would possibly help convince some doubters.

• John Kettler says:

idlit,

I just answered another version of this same question from you. Short answer is not enough resources and too many problems.

2. Leslie's Farm says:

Sunfire,
    Thank you for sharing the gardening info from the ET/EDs. I will experiment with it. My use of the word “technology” referred only to techniques – not high tech. Organic gardeners are very leery of wiz bang stuff. We are developing techniques for land restoration such as certain plants and fungus that clean up toxins and return them to basic elements. Most people don’t know about these things because our work is suppressed, hobbled and laughed at. If everyone who reads this message would stop using chemicals, eat organic food and start an organic vegetable garden it would raise the vibration of our world and ourselves. The toxic chemical glyphosate (Roundup) is being sprayed at much higher rates than chemtrails and based on recent research, is more deadly – causing cancer, DNA damage and much more. We will not get well until we clean this up.
    Any other info would be appreciated.

• Sunfire says:

You’re welcome, I hope you can figure out how to magnetize seeds, I don’t know the first thing about that, but I totally agree, and fully support your efforts. Even the ET/EDs have said the best we can do down here to eat healthy until things can be changed in the near future is to go organic. It’s what is most healthy. I can’t even get anywhere near that round up stuff, I’m severally allergic to it. They were pretty insistent that the best option right now is to do the indoor Hydroponics Gardens as it’s the only way to fully avoid the effects of the chemtrails and chemical sprays being laid.

• Viedoklis_lv says:

In Latvia we are almost completely out of GMO http://www.gmo-free-regions.org/gmo-free-regions/latvia.html also we are 2nd greenest country in the world http://bnn-news.com/epi-latvia-greenest-country-world-47902
      We have very strong environment protection from society & government. There are no chem trails in the sky. If there is a single small pollution it’s all over the local & state news & responsible persons bought to court.
      We love nature – maybe because it’s from our ancestors to respect nature & live in harmony with it and each other:
      “The highest aim of human life was to live in harmony with Nature and other members of society — to follow the will of the gods. Personal worth and integrity was expressed in terms of possessing the many Virtues, and there was no need for conceptualizing such religious metaphors as sin, atonement or redemption”

But it’s easier for us here regarding this topic because (despite USSR occupation) we have this history roots.

3. Viedoklis_lv says:

In order to calm your self down I would recommend to anyone read this book: Journey of Souls (1994) by Michael Newton.
    What I have thought about is that after cabal is arrested and fear removed – Earth will not be so great school for our souls. We will loose this great opportunity that we have now with greed, fear, violence, etc.
    Because only with this negativity we actually can taste love, peace, harmony – we know the high value of it.
    But than again – maybe it’s time to move one… maybe we are ready and all the lessons has been learned.

• John Kettler says:

Viedoklis,

Learning that can’t be retained is useless, which is why the classic “going to the Light” is such a trap. It guarantees the loss of memory, so back you go on the treadmill.

• Viedoklis_lv says:

Yes & No. If I knew my previous lives & experience it would not allow me to take new lessons in one of these topics: Fame, Sexuality, Attachment, Selfishness, Anger, Jealousy, Duality, Egotism, Appearance, Power, Greed, Wealth, Pride, Fulfillment, and Fear.
        For example if in previous life I would had lesson where I’m ugly & cluttered and must learn to be humble – I would completely fail to become famous, greedy, selfish, etc.
        In order to go all these lessons I need to forget about my previous classes. This is my opinion.

• Viedoklis_lv says:

edit:
          “I would completely fail IN MY NEXT LIFE to become famous, greedy, selfish, etc.”

• Leslie's Farm says:

I have read this book and also it’s sequel “Destiny of Souls”. Unfortunately, my research shows that this information is tainted, because if the Reps allowed us to know what really happens to us between lives, we would be horrified. We are their cattle. They feed off of our fear and pain and flesh and blood – literally our souls. We are not getting better, we are deteriorating. We all bear scars of multiple lifetimes and do not recover from all the pain and trauma. That is why our galactic friends have come to help us. The Reps can put memories into our subconscious minds. The info in the books is New Age fantasy, made up by them. It is not real. The one part that is true is that they can’t kill our souls. And, as JK has pointed out, if we do have the opportunity to ascend, it just makes our collective fate worse.

• Viedoklis_lv says:

I had OBE and been in soul plate to meet my unborn son’s soul – it’s a wonderful place to be – no fear there.
            Hope my posts won’t be censored because of my point of view.

• Viedoklis_lv says:

Also I wanted to say that actually you have this knowledge from previous lives only thing is that it’s not in your operating memory where rational mind can access – it’s in your upper/inner knowing and if only you trust your upper/inner self and let it rule over rational mind (that of course has it’s function – without it I would not learn English & access this site to comment) – than you access your previous lives knowledge and can enjoy this life much more … easier I would say.
        But easier doesn’t mean more productive – unfortunately… and that is what I worry about what will happen when it will get too easy world.

• anonymous says:

I was reading about this light trick in Matrix V Book 1.
        This is from page 148:

Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the aliens discover who the person was close to who has died. They project the person(s) image in the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper (See Matrix II for more on which group, a member of the Orion Empire, is involved and where their generator is). If you CHOOSE to follow, you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of their choice. This show the Empire does have an understanding of the spirit, but it attempts to short this out. The Light and Tunnel trap is a relatively new device, but one that will fail and they now know this.

‘Go into the Light’ say those who have had near death experiences. They are the salespersons chosen to advertise this alien venture. NEVER enter that light. Go up, left, right, back or anywhere but there. The mass media exposure of the Light and Tunnel trap (seen in the film, ‘Ghost’ where the hero willingly enters the glittering trap) is to try and get people to buy the destination. This tends to play especially well on the belief structures of the Light polarity. Robert Monroe’s works have gone far in educating upper mid-level and advanced spirits into avoiding this trap. The aliens know well of their less than stunning success here.

• Viedoklis_lv says:

And why should I not wanted to reincarnate? Where else I would go?
          And in soul plate I met my son’s soul BEFORE he was born – what projection you can make of it? Now he is 5 years old.

• Sunfire says:

There are many other planets etc and realms, densities, dimensions you can reincarnate into. This question I think would be better suited for the Universities Of Evolution Blog entry, where every soul goes now after the body passes on, then from there they go on to what ever their next lesson is. Anonymous, I’ll pass on the rest of this questions to you.

• anonymous says:

Sunfire, you wrote;
            “Anonymous, I’ll pass on the rest of this questions to you.”

Yo, I’m the customer not the serving wench :)
            What makes you think I can answer these questions?

• Sunfire says:

You certainly have the brains to answer those questions :p

• Viedoklis_lv says:

Guys, there are no questions,
            relax :)

• Viedoklis_lv says:

I know my mission here on earth – and I’m working on it – also I see results. I think this mission will be completed in this life time (this is my 73 incarnation). I like challenges, so I like Earth.

4. Hi John, Sunfire,
    Great posting and additional infos in comments. I followed the “Drake File” since the beginning and it’s very fascinating for me to see how it’s been developing here after the initial skepticism. I intuitively knew right off that ET/EDs were involved and I was most curious to see: 1) if I wasn’t losing my cap 2) if your “upstairs” contacts would make you reconsider… Conclusion: I may be still losing it but at least I’m not alone :))

5. Jeanne says:

Reader mentions Geoffrey West. think he is the interviewer for channelled info to Neptune and the possible machine intelligences. I’d have to check if he as the one who took over for Steve B and 2012 scenario before Steve came back. Kauliapele I DO like. Cool. J.

6. Jeanne says:

the reader post at jhaines6wordpress.com drake preparations and radio mil band / instructions, good supply of food full tank etc. is a good idea to read. Ignore some of the comments. It seems info is fast and heavy.

7. Jeanne S says:

DRAKE YESTERDAY ON TALKSHOE, MENTIONS JOHN KETTLER AT THE END….ENJOY IS A GREAT INTERVIEW..!!

8. Jeanne says:

John, oh wise one!! You are getting international hits. How about one of those lighted globes so we can see where it all comes from? How many lights at one time and where? Is it safe to have or maybe not. ? J.
    Maybe they are expensive so that’s okay. it would be fun.

• John Kettler says:

Jeanne,

I’ve been getting international hits for a long time, but I will mention the idea to Karl.

9. Jeanne says:

Hi, See more world questions events. Better post again the web site the next show. http://www.wolfspiritradio.com , click on the picture of wolves, first page view down the right column to deatra, click her name and you will get the archives of Drakes shows and also some info on local county type info.
    You will find on the first page and on the deatra click page a red square for chat. and on the deatra page you will find the new telephone number for call in. http://www.wolfspiritradio.com.
    Also you can ask questions directly at http://www.freedomreigns.us.
    also you can go to http://www.YouTube.com/user/The Freedom Reigns/Video and get the shows afterward. J.