Join John on Whistleblower Radio!
As some of you know already, John will be the guest on Kerry Cassidy’s Whistleblower Radio show (at Project Camelot) this coming Thursday, 7 P.M. PST. There will be live chat during the show.

We figured that some of you might be listeners already and/or have questions in mind for John and Kerry. If so, please post a comment below.

After the show, we’ll use this as a place for John to answer further questions and/or clarify what was said on the show.

[boilerplate click-below-bumper]

p5rn7vb

Related Posts:

Share →
Buffer

42 Responses to JK on Project Camelot TV

1. kaya tuwa says:

I felt this film was worth posting …has
    some very relevant themes , a very strange land is Crete……..

Mimetoliths
    Synopsis: This film travels to beautiful/mystical Crete, to closely look at Mimetoliths (rocks and stones that imitate living beings). It embraces the Muses that have languished petrified on the sacred landscape; the Phaistos Disk, intergalactic travel, Pythagoras’ golden proportion of 1 to 1.618, missing planets, the Labyrinth, the Minotaur.

2. Howard Hinman says:

Let us please see the submarine lawn darts, and as rapidly as possible.

3. Norma J says:

Hi John,
    Thank you for all you do for humanity. I am in deep gratitude and appreciation for your interview on Project Camelot. I would love to hear a interview with you on Red Ice Radio and the Veritas Show. Hendrik and Mel respectively are wonderful interviewers.
    Sincerely,
    Norma J

• John Kettler says:

Norma,

Thanks! I know of them, but have never heard either. Feel free to have the interviewers contact me.

4. Bruce says:

Mr Kettler, I would like to thank you for the interview with Camelot I found it most interesting. As you know there are and have been numerous “whistle blowers”. As you’ve stated the harassment from authorities would be some proof of your validity. We as readers are not able to witness this, please understand the skepticism. More proof Please! Question: How do you conclude the ET’s your dealing with have a better plan in mind for the human race verses the number of other ET races vying for planet earth?

• John Kettler says:

Bruce,

You’re welcome! Suggest you look at what Mr. Janos Clare had to say to me in the YU 55 posts. Went from rational discussion to vicious, demeaning attacks on eyewitnesses to the intercept launch and me in very short order. Classic disinformation agent behavior. There are things about to happen which will be so obviously impossible and extreme that no amount of government lies will suffice. Stay tuned!

5. Svetlana says:

Hi John,

Yesterday night I listened to your interview with Kerry. In my opinion, at this stage it is irrelevant who your sources are – onworld as offworld, I am not asking you to disclose your sources. You will agree with me that we are bombarded, this days, with a vast number of people claiming to have ET contacts. Majority of information provided is contradictory and inconsistent the least to say – a real headache! John, are you able to provide physical prof for your claims that the newly acquired Israeli nuclear submarine has disappeared as well as the so called Iranian kamikaze boats. Thank you, Svetlana

• John Kettler says:

Svetlana,

The disappearance of the Iranian kamikaze boats occurred in plain sight of numerous merchant crews, fishermen and warships in the area. They were reported as being on attack runs one moment and gone the next. do I have photos and interviews to prove it yet? No. As for the crunched Israeli nuclear sub, I’d say the world will be seeing it really soon. Meanwhile, I’m not sure how to get the Chinese to release the pictures they shot of the sub, lying ruined on the bottom of the Arabian Sea.

6. Cee says:

Hi — really enjoyed the interview last night. I’m wondering if you can elaborate at all one why the ETs/EDs are helping NOW instead of in the past, when we bombed Hiroshima, for example? What made them draw the line and intervene, when they could have prevented so much carnage during WWI and WWII?

Also, I would appreciate more info on the 60/40 percent android/human figure, as I still cannot make out how that could be possible if most of this genetic cloning etc. occurs in labs. Most conception occurs in the womb of a walking, awake woman, so how could a race of negative ETs affect the actual physical conception of a child such that he is an android?

You struck me as an extremely solid and serious person, thus I don’t think you’d make this assertion without good intelligence behind it. The link you offered did not provide evidence of how this is occurring out of shadowy military labs.

Thanks!

• John Kettler says:

Cee,

They’re helping now, because they couldn’t before. The Dark Forces were simply too strong, and too much was catastrophically screwed up in the higher dimensions. Until that got sorted out, no progress could be made here. the whole clone thing makes my head hurt, and I’m no more comfortable with that number than you are, but bear in mind that the 60% includes things like demons, too. No idea what fraction they constitute, nor do I know whether that figure was before the reptoids and grays were crushed. Will have to check.

• Rob says:

John I have still not been able to hear the entire interview. And this is the question that be SHOULD be asking (why now?). And you are absolutely correct in that they couldn’t, but I believe strongly it is because of The Rules and that fact they have been changed. Your on world and off world people should be able to easily confirm or deny this. Thanks and I do so apologize for my post on this. These chem trails just knock me out.

• anonymous says:

If you read the link I’ve given earlier, it’ll be much clearer.
      Basically, there are 2 types of humans here; one type with individual souls and the other with a group soul (like animals).

Here’s an article on this:

and the article it superceded (which I still like):

Half of the people on this planet do not have individual souls. They breed just like the other half – they are not cloned or manufactured in a laboratory.

7. Kevin Cowans says:

Is it possible that the Chemtrail effects will be reversed at some point?

For example, the removal of compounds from the atmosphere and earth that do not belong.

Kevin

• John Kettler says:

Kevin,

The ETs/EDs ARE working on the chemtrail problem, which is strangling Mother Earth, and I mean that in the literal sense, for she is alive and sentient.

• Kevin Cowans says:

Good to hear.

It is always upsetting when I see the planet being destroyed in one way or the other.

Thanks

Kevin

8. Kevin Cowans says:

Just listened to the interview, very interesting.

One question, are the ET races that are dealing with China part of the problem too?

If so are they also going to be dealt with?

Kevin